- Dr. Friedrich Winkelbauer's radiological office first opened its doors in 1997 on the premises of the former ice-cream factory in Pasettistrasse 71-75 in the 20th municipal district of Vienna.
- Diagnosezentrum Brigittenau was opened after extensive renovations in 2003 and the inclusion of a magnetic resonance tomography institute under Dr. Friedrich Winkelbauer and Dr. Bernhard Partik.
- The following examinations are performed at the location in Pasettistrasse: digital X-ray, digital mammography, ultrasonography, bone densitometry, magnetic resonance tomography, and computed tomography.
- In 2007 the X-ray section of Diagnosezentrum Brigittenau was adapted to the state of the art in terms of technology. The use of digital X-ray technology now enables us to offer our patients low-radiation X-rays in combination with images that can be processed digitally and stored.
- 2010: Goldene Securitas award – an award for small and medium-sized organizations of WKÖ (Vienna Economic Chamber) and AUVA (General Accident Insurance) in the category of “Jedem Alter seine Arbeit” (Work for all Ages).
We give great importance to quality. The ISO 9001 certificate issued by TÜV (Technical Inspection Association) Austria is a part of our efforts in the field of quality management.
Our mission statement
- We are a competent, patient-oriented and friendly medical office.
- In a pleasant environment we offer swift and professional service as well as high-quality work.
- Individual care is our strength. Protecting your privacy is very important to us. We are always glad to answer your queries and address your concerns.
- Health is our prime concern. The doctors who refer patients to our office constitute the foundation of our work. We respect their knowledge and skills.
- The joy of working motivates us. Understanding and mutual respect consolidate our team spirit. Harmony within our team also is also reflected to the outside.
- Advanced education and a high technical standard help us to cope with our work.
Univ. Doz. Dr. Friedrich Winkelbauer
Univ. Doz. Dr. Bernhard Partik